Tranchulas is an APMG-accredited certifying body for Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus. Developed by the UK Government, the Cyber Essentials scheme has been designed to help protect UK businesses by preventing the most prevalent forms of cyber-attacks to make the UK a safer place to do business online.
The scheme focuses on five key control areas:
- Boundary Firewalls and Internet Gateways
- Secure Configuration
- Access Control
- Malware Protection
- Patch Management
There are two levels of certifications that your organisation can apply for, Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus.
The Cyber Essentials certification process includes a review of your self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ).
How the application process works:
- Start the application process on to Cyber Essentials online portal here.
- Define your scope for testing, which will either be the whole IT infrastructure or a subset of your organization.
- Complete and submit your self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ).
- Tranchulas team will evaluate your application and inform you if the questionnaire meets the requirements of the Cyber Essentials scheme.
- Tranchulas will issue your Cyber Essentials certificate within 6-12 hours if it meets the requirements of the Cyber Essentials scheme.
Price: GBP 300+VAT
Get FREE Cyber Essentials Pre-Assessment:
- Download and fill Tranchulas CE Questionnaire
- Email filled questionnaire to email@example.com
- We will review your answers and advice on how to improve your defences.
Cyber Essentials Plus
Cyber Essentials Plus certification includes all of the assessments for the Cyber Essentials certification but consists of an additional internal and external security assessment.
Price: GBP 1250 (Price can vary depending on the scope of work)
*This cost is inclusive of all the support and remedial advice you require.
Cyber Essentials – Why you need it
- Prevent the vast majority of cyber attacks
- Enables you to bid for government contracts
- Cyber Essentials badge on your website and documents allow your organisation to advertise that it meets a government endorsed standard
- Helps you to address other compliance requirements such as the EU GDPR
- Use security to win more business
Limited Time Only: Get Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus for GBP 1250. Our Cyber Essentials Plus customers can get four days GCHQ certified Hands-On Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Training Course for an additional GBP 400 (original price GBP 1600).